IGrass models

ajorda20

IGrass models

Post by ajorda20 »

Hello

After seeing some recent visualizations utilizing the igrass models, I decided to go ahead and purchase them to use them in my own projects. My workflow consisted of populating a small area with the model, exported as a vrmesh, and then used vary scatter to scatter the objects on my terrain. I then proceeded to render a small view (800x800px) with no materials and realized the render time was approaching 51 hours for completion!! I was using very low quality rendering settings and no special camera effects. In contrast, i populated the same scene with vray proxies consisting of custom made grass models and the rending only took 10 minutes.

I realize the the individual igrass models consist of over 300 vertices as compared to my grass models consisting of only 10. But I continue to see other individuals completing scenes that are entirely populated with these same models.

Is there something I am missing? Do I need to purchase multi scatter to use these models in my scene? Will it fix this problem?

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: IGrass models

Post by admin »

It is hard to understand your problem. You can send your scene to support@icube3d.com