I need some help (Vray material isn't shown in render)

obibo

I need some help (Vray material isn't shown in render)

Post by obibo »

у меня возникли проблемы при использовании плагина VRayPattern. Создаю геометрию,... VRay материал с текстурой, которая при рендеринге выглядит так, как и задумано, при применении паттерна к поверхности, последняя рендерится отлично....только VRay-материал не отбражается. если кто-то может помочь разобраться или отправить, где и какие настройки смотреть, - буду премного благодарна!
I have a problem with using VRayPattern... I created geometry, it has VRay material with texture which looked as needed in render... but when I apply pattern to surface last is rendering without VRay material... what can I do? any thoughts?
anvar

Re: I need some help (Vray material isn't shown in render)

Post by anvar »

obibo wrote:у меня возникли проблемы при использовании плагина VRayPattern. Создаю геометрию,... VRay материал с текстурой, которая при рендеринге выглядит так, как и задумано, при применении паттерна к поверхности, последняя рендерится отлично....только VRay-материал не отбражается. если кто-то может помочь разобраться или отправить, где и какие настройки смотреть, - буду премного благодарна!
I have a problem with using VRayPattern... I created geometry, it has VRay material with texture which looked as needed in render... but when I apply pattern to surface last is rendering without VRay material... what can I do? any thoughts?
please send the file to support@icube3d.com
we will try to find what's causing the problem
filippo.previtali

Post by filippo.previtali »

Hi,
just few weeks ago I bought Vray Pattern. Great plugin got to say. But I have got a question:
I have a pattern of some hexagons to be populated on a surface. Every hexagon should have a different kind of glossines and different color. If I apply different IDs to every tile......I will see the tile effect, quite annoying. is there any chance to get a different ids on every hexagon?
Do you have any plan to support and develop this great plugin?

Thanks!

Filippo Previtali

Amanda Levete Architects, London.
anvar

Post by anvar »

filippo.previtali wrote:Hi,
just few weeks ago I bought Vray Pattern. Great plugin got to say. But I have got a question:
I have a pattern of some hexagons to be populated on a surface. Every hexagon should have a different kind of glossines and different color. If I apply different IDs to every tile......I will see the tile effect, quite annoying. is there any chance to get a different ids on every hexagon?
Do you have any plan to support and develop this great plugin?

Thanks!

Filippo Previtali

Amanda Levete Architects, London.
hello
it’s possible achive
You need to create a texture which will match the hexagons and use it as a material for randomising colours and glossiness, and in VrayPattern tick “Use Surface Mapping”