VrayScatter Texture - RenderNodes Problem

replaced by MultiScatter
amd_max

Re: VrayScatter Texture - RenderNodes Problem

Post by amd_max »

we have another problem with VRS texture. As you can see in the rendering images - different color of proxy bettwen workstaion and slave.

betomaia

Post by betomaia »

Received my scene file?
Karba

Post by Karba »

betomaia wrote:Received my scene file?
Yes
I tested your scene. It works correct.
Please make sure that you use VRayScatter version equal VRay version for render node.

What lighting do you use?
Karba

Post by Karba »

amd_max wrote:we have another problem with VRS texture. As you can see in the rendering images - different color of proxy bettwen workstaion and slave.
It seems that you use 32x and 64x versions together.
amd_max

Post by amd_max »

Karba wrote:
amd_max wrote:we have another problem with VRS texture. As you can see in the rendering images - different color of proxy bettwen workstaion and slave.
It seems that you use 32x and 64x versions together.
We use Win XP64 SP2, Max 2008 32 bit, VRS 32x for sure because we deleted all VRS64x before copy to server data.
Karba

Post by Karba »

For correct vray scatter texture working you should use 32x Work Station and 32x Render Station or 64x Work Station and 64x Render Station. Not 32x Work Station and 64x Render Station or 64x Work Station and 32x Render Station.
betomaia

Post by betomaia »

I tested some diferent kinds of ilmunination, there was some problem with Gi, and that black render problem, I dont know exactly why is that happening...
Have any tip to avoid flickering?I tested that configuration you guys used in one of the vrayscatter reel, with brute force as primary, none secondary bounces, with lots of subdivision, but still flicker..have any tips for us?A hint of configuration?

Thanks,
betomaia

Post by betomaia »

Can send me any file with ilumination and proxys, working without flicker...?or avoiding it at maximum?
betomaia@aevostudio.com

Thanks,