Wishlist

replaced by MultiScatter
cecofuli

Wishlist

Post by cecofuli »

Hi

I've two request:

1. Multiple Proxy in one VRayScatter Object. But this is an old request :)
2. Random texture color in the shader. Right now, for example, I've e texture in the diffuse slot (foliage). I think it's not possible right now randomize the tint, gamma or color in this texture, but I need to use only a VRayScatterTexture (only color). Try to see this usefull free plug-in.

Karba

Re: Wishlist

Post by Karba »

1. It will be in next version.
2. Please explain clearly.
You can mix VRayScatterTexture with another textures as you need.
cecofuli

Post by cecofuli »

mmm... about the texture. Now I've a tree with ID n°2 in my sub-object material. If I want to change the color foliage I put a vrayscatter in the diffuse color. So, only color, not a texture can be randomly changed.
Or right now there is this option?

Another request very useful IMO (I think this option exist in ForestPRO), but I don't know if it's possible.

For example, I want to scatter a trees (50) along my street. But I want to positions each VRayproxy in the VRayscatter manually.
So, I enter in sub-object mode in the VRayscatter and click/move each object. But there is a spinner to blend the manual position and the automatic VRayscatter position. :)
It's a good idea for you?

Karba, sorry, my English is not very good :(
DeKo

Post by DeKo »

cecofuli wrote: But I want to positions each VRayproxy in the VRayscatter manually.
You can move Vrayproxy with "select and move", like any other objects :]
bear75

Post by bear75 »

ceco means that it would be useful if we can move an instance in the vrayscatter bypassing its automatic positioning
raistlin

Post by raistlin »

I have some wish for you

I'm waiting for the next update and the possibility to mix a lot of proxys in the same vrayscatter object ! The preview in the viewport is a kind alternativ to the actual problematic preview (collision doesn't work for exemple)

And now my wishes
- As cecofulli i need a random option for the diffus color/ map (maybe can you add automatically a color correction before each map and mix the saturation/hue with some value in the vrayscatter panel for exemple (it should be usefull and user friendly to move that easilly, animate it to simulate the seasons for exemple....)
- I love to use it for other things, for roof by exemple ! And actually i can't move all the proxy only on an axys to separate each shingle by exemple... I'm using a plugin to generat it and it's very... very... very... heavy in resources... (a scene with or without the shingle mesh is always 400 or 600 mo... BAD)
- On other thing could be fun it's to do stone wall... I know it not made to do this thing but... Why not? It should be a great place to developp your plugin...
- A wind option in my dream :) if the proxy should be bend... wow... make me crazy...

Thx !

If you need beta tester... i'm glad to be one of them
Take a tour on my website ;)
https://www.vincent-grieu.com