VrayScatter trial/demo uniforms color?

replaced by MultiScatter
RemcoNL

VrayScatter trial/demo uniforms color?

Post by RemcoNL »

Hi there, now I'm trying to use Vray Scatter in the trial. It seems to me that the loaded Vray Proxys, are all incoming in one color........ what is happening here? Is this just the plugin is only trial?

When I prepare the models, and proxy them, in the old way of working there is nothing wrong. Loading and rendering nice, but slow......

Thanks, Remco
DeKo

Re: VrayScatter trial/demo uniforms color?

Post by DeKo »

RemcoNL wrote:Hi there, now I'm trying to use Vray Scatter in the trial. It seems to me that the loaded Vray Proxys, are all incoming in one color........ what is happening here? Is this just the plugin is only trial?

When I prepare the models, and proxy them, in the old way of working there is nothing wrong. Loading and rendering nice, but slow......

Thanks, Remco
A little test:
create new 3dsmax scene, then create VRayProxy object, load some .vrmesh.

Do they have any materials applied??? VrayScatter is working same, because .vrmesh can't handle any materials, you must apply it manual.
RemcoNL

Re: VrayScatter trial/demo uniforms color?

Post by RemcoNL »

DeKo wrote: A little test:
create new 3dsmax scene, then create VRayProxy object, load some .vrmesh.

Do they have any materials applied??? VrayScatter is working same, because .vrmesh can't handle any materials, you must apply it manual.
Ok, did the test as you described and failed :( The incoming proxy has the uniform color wich is (automaticly) given in the ''name and color'' box....what happened? When I make the proxy as the manual tells me than I don't have a problem: the creation of the .vrmesh file as:
- export each sel obj in sep file,
V auto create proxies

the the objects in the scene change to a low visual, but the render from -in this case a evermotion tree- is correct and has all the colors, so it seems that the .vrmesh is alright...... what is happening :roll: