MultiScatter bugs

AndrewBuxton

Re: MultiScatter bugs

Post by AndrewBuxton »

Setup: 24GB RAM, Dual Quad Core 2.4Ghz With Windows 7 Pro, Max 2009, VRAY Sp2 and Multiscatter 1.03

Scene renders up to 50k Trees if memory is set to "Static" with 18,000MB (Various types in the array)
Anything over that and it gives an "Unhandled Exception Error, and max crashes / closes.
However this is very hit and miss, maybe 4/10 times it renders, 6/10 times it crashes

Scene renders up to 60k Trees if memory is set to "Dynamic" with 18,000MB (Various types in the array)
Anything over that and it gives an "Unhandled Exception Error, and max crashes / closes.
However this is very hit and miss, maybe 2/10 times it renders, 8/10 times it crashes

Same with Auto memory in VRAY

Any ideas?

I need alot more trees :/
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please post your rendering settings.
raistlin

Post by raistlin »

Any news about the flickering problem with animated objects?

Please tell us a little part of your dev plan...

like : - new skill
- dev animations with forces

Just to say where you are...

Thanks by advance

Regards
Raistlin
Take a tour on my website ;)
https://www.vincent-grieu.com
tryharder

Post by tryharder »

you are a real optimist :ugeek:
raistlin

Post by raistlin »

No, i'm not optimist, i know how it's difficult to develop a lot of plugins at the same time and how a lot of people would know what is the next step, so a task plan is a great alternativ to make them waiting.
Don't forget that multiscatter and vrayscatter is one of all the tools they have to develop...

For now, i'm using vrayscatter and i've all the response that i need to work with it, i'm waiting as you and all of people here, but don't need IMMEDIATLY this one...
So i'm looking for news sometime.

If i've to ask them a service this is just a newsletter to tell us if there is some new information, if we don't receive that, there isn't and i've no time to post here if there isn't.

See you soon, with news maybe ? :)
Raistlin