Something to think about...

replaced by MultiScatter
montecarlomethod

Something to think about...

Post by montecarlomethod »

I tried searching for a wishlist area but couldnt found it or I guess I got tired of searching for duplicates of my wishes so here they are:

• Adding the ability to select a scattered proxy instance within the vrayscatter matrix and move it. Maybe add a vrayscatter overide modifier so you can take that one and move it. Sort of like an xyz xform mod added to the vrayscatter object.

• Being able to see the proxy as a more detailed preview like in the vray proxy options IE 10000 edges or faces. It's hard to see some things when you're manipulating millions of pyramids or boxes.

•The ability to transform the entire or only a few different vrayscatter proxies into vray proxies IE detaching them so you can manipulate them. This would be invaluable for setting up tricky scenes around a camera or object. We've set up scenes with proxies then made a mask or collision object but it would be cool to see it built into vrayscatter so everything is more streamlined.

If you could answer 'we think about it' or why it's not possible for each that would be great. Awesome product btw!

montecarlomethod
montecarlomethod

Re: Something to think about...

Post by montecarlomethod »

edit...

• Can the collision object display it's effect in the viewport? Or, is it just visible when you render. It would help seeing what's going on.