MadCad 3.0 betatesting

rawromg

Re: MadCad 3.0 betatesting

Post by rawromg »

Looks absolutely fantastic! Madcar is easily the best car simulation program out there that I have found.
I already went ahead an sent you a PM. Thank you for making this amazing plugin!
tipadrumond

Post by tipadrumond »

Wonderfull man, nice pluguin!!
Very interactive and with realistcs results!
Sent a PM too.
radiorot

Post by radiorot »

Hi .

I want test the beta of MadCar 3.0.

Thks
jan019

Post by jan019 »

Hi, this is certainly a great plugin, and so i sent you a PM to join the betatesting, 6 days ago and still no reply. So i was wondering if you stopped the betatesting or if i just have to wait a little more. Thanx
Aerovoid

Post by Aerovoid »

jan019 wrote:Hi, this is certainly a great plugin, and so i sent you a PM to join the betatesting, 6 days ago and still no reply. So i was wondering if you stopped the betatesting or if i just have to wait a little more. Thanx
Yeah I sent a PM about 6 days ago too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten a reply. ;)
jan019

Post by jan019 »

I hope i will get some sort of reply soon :-). Well anyway i use to use this great plugin on 3ds max 2008, but sometime ago i have upgraded to 3ds max 2010 and for a very long time there was no sign of a recompile, but now finally it has come, so i am very happy, because in my opinion this is way better than craft director tools! And i wanted to ask one thing, in the 3ds max 2008 version there was no chasics so the car couldn't interact with other object only the wheels did, so i wanted to ask if this has been changed or not? Thank you
stevesideas

Post by stevesideas »

I definately think this plugin requires an option for gear changes. Also, maybe the possibility to choose from a list of preset types of car based on real would dimensions/loads/technical details for specific real life cars. A growing list could be created and shared by the users of madcar.

The gear change for me is important though as I would like to be able to drive this car exactly like live for speed or similar simulator, then of course render the animation out.
tipadrumond

Post by tipadrumond »

Congratulations for the nice pluguin!
I want test the beta of MadCar 3.0.

Thank you!
carrierwave

Post by carrierwave »

Using Madcar 1 in a stage show reveal for a car launch recently, I had cause to drive a Madcar straight out onto a turntable, brake at the right spot, and then have the turntable rotate the car 360 degrees...
Simple I thought to myself. I'll place the pivot of the plane the Madcar is driving on at the axis of the turntable, then rotate the plane with a keyframe. Because the Madcar is 'joined' to the plane by way of the Madcar physics parameters, if I rotate the plane, the madcar will rotate too... It didn't... Perhaps this is just me? Did I miss something? Probably!
If not, being able to execute this kind of move with Madcar 3.0 would be fab! I guess the extension of this idea is having Madcar 3.0 cope with moving surfaces... Wanna drive on an avalanche? Or lava? or ... a dirt road with loose rocks?

Madcar is excellent by the way. SO useful. So easy to use. Such good looking results.
Thank you for developing it.