Multiscatter show end results toggle bug

bended

Multiscatter show end results toggle bug

Post by bended »

Hi guys, wonderful plugin you made! Gotta say it's great to see such amazing tool being developed for Max! Hope it makes even more success (if that's even possible!)

But let's get back to the topic. Using Multiscatter in Max 2010 x64 I found this bug - If I select a multiscatter gizmo and press "show end results" button this same button stops toggling! And this bug spreads to every node in the scene. If I have and editable poly with Turbosmooth on top I can't model in the edit poly level and see the smooth results at the same time anymore if Multiscatter is on the same scene!

Even If I reset Max (File -> Reset) or open other scenes without Multiscatter in them this bug persists. I need to close and re-open Max to get rid of this problem everytime.

Hope I was clear enough! If any more info is needed I'll gladly provide it.

Cheers to all!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Multiscatter show end results toggle bug

Post by admin »

Yes, it is bug. We will fix it in future release.
But we don't understand reason to use "show end results" button on MultiScatter gizmo. This function is not have to be working.
bended

Re: Multiscatter show end results toggle bug

Post by bended »

The problem is that the "show end results" button stops working for every object in the scene, not just the multiscatter gizmo.