MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post Reply
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:44 pm

MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by admin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:02 pm

added support for beta versions of V-Ray
updated manuals:
English: http://docs.rendering.ru/en:multiscatter
Russian: http://docs.rendering.ru/ru:multiscatter
Attachments
MultiScatter_1_1_10.rar
Distrbutive
(3.84 MiB) Downloaded 659 times

pixela
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by pixela » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:23 pm

I downloaded and installed but can't render the existing Multiscatter objects anymore.
I am using Vray 2.35.01.

Karba
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by Karba » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:19 am

pixela wrote:I downloaded and installed but can't render the existing Multiscatter objects anymore.
I am using Vray 2.35.01.


What do you mean?
Does it crash 3dsmax or what? Or you just don't have scattered object on your render?

pixela
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by pixela » Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:01 pm

I have the scattered objects in viewport but nothing shows in render.

Karba
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by Karba » Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:32 pm

pixela wrote:I have the scattered objects in viewport but nothing shows in render.


If you create new multiscatter object, does it render anything?

pixela
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:48 pm

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by pixela » Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:21 pm

No it doesn't render.
I am using a new version of Vray.
I create Multiscatter object, everything is fine in viewport when I click render, I dont have the scattered objects.

Karba
Posts: 184
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:55 am

Re: MultiScatter 1.1.10

Post by Karba » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:59 pm

pixela wrote:No it doesn't render.
I am using a new version of Vray.
I create Multiscatter object, everything is fine in viewport when I click render, I dont have the scattered objects.


Did it work with previous version of VRay?

Post Reply