Off ramp issue

elfy3d

Off ramp issue

Post by elfy3d »

I'm trying to make a off ramp with only the right lane that merges to the off ramp. I must be drawing the line incorrect for the City Traffic Cross. Attached are two images one show how the lanes are forming the other is how I drew the line for the intersection.
Attachments
CT Merge.JPG
CT Merge.JPG (70.17 KiB) Viewed 56656 times
elfy3d

Re: Off ramp issue

Post by elfy3d »

this is the second image
Attachments
CT Merge 2.JPG
CT Merge 2.JPG (59.03 KiB) Viewed 56655 times
anvar

Post by anvar »

the second image is correct, just don't add intersection

here is extract from the manual:
"The automatic intersection modeling system makes it possible to quickly arrange numerous typical intersections. Nonetheless, it does not provide flexibility in managing traffic lanes, enabling turns from specific lanes, and making unusual radiuses and curves at intersections. If you are facing a task to develop an uncommon intersection, you need to do it manually. Draw all necessary traffic trajectories, turns and U-turns with splines, assign CityTraffic Road(WSM) modifier and transform the splines into road sections with necessary characteristics. Try to connect the spline edges to the adjacent to intersections road sectors accurately. However, they do not have to be perfectly precise as the system as such is intelligent enough to allocate traffic flows correctly."
elfy3d

Post by elfy3d »

So I drew a line for every lane and all lines are one object. I put the City Traffic Road WSM on and run the simulation. The issue is there is no interaction between lanes.
Attachments
CT Merge.JPG
CT Merge.JPG (138.88 KiB) Viewed 56649 times
elfy3d

Post by elfy3d »

sorry last image mean nothing
elfy3d

Post by elfy3d »

never mind there is interaction