Recompile for Max 2010?

smyszko

Recompile for Max 2010?

Post by smyszko »

Wow, first post on this forum.

I find Madcar very useful. Do you have plans to make a version compiled for 2010 (x64) available?

I've begun looking at the commercial vehicle plugins available for Max and none of the ones I've looked at has matched the performance and stability of the Madcar solver.

Thanks!

Simon
Strob

Re: Recompile for Max 2010?

Post by Strob »

I'm interested too!
bechstein

Post by bechstein »

Yes! It would be a nice xmas gift ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We have plan to add some new features to MadCar. And it will be commercial.
Attachments
madcar1.png
madcar1.png (37.14 KiB) Viewed 17494 times
duke

Post by duke »

As much as I agree that you're due to be paid for this outstanding plugin, it is a bit annoying to those who have integrated it in to their pipeline, only to have the rug pulled out from under their feet.

I hope you release a free version that is a recompile of the 1.0 version that doesn't have the new features!
pako1981

Post by pako1981 »

duke wrote:As much as I agree that you're due to be paid for this outstanding plugin, it is a bit annoying to those who have integrated it in to their pipeline, only to have the rug pulled out from under their feet.

I hope you release a free version that is a recompile of the 1.0 version that doesn't have the new features!
Hi, I'm newly registered
However I also hope that will be release a 2010 version of free madcar 1.0...It is an excellent unrivaled tool ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, but we don't have plan to make free version anymore.
allenella

Post by allenella »

So where can I buy the MadCar 3.0 Plugin? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
Sascha

Post by Sascha »

duke wrote:As much as I agree that you're due to be paid for this outstanding plugin, it is a bit annoying to those who have integrated it in to their pipeline, only to have the rug pulled out from under their feet.

Ahm, I agree with that! It feels a little bit unfair. Now I have to decide between sticking with max 2009, paying for the new version or switching to another plugin - where none of these options is good. :cry:

For the moment the features of the old free version fit my requirements - if I need the furthermore features I would purchase the commercial version.

I think the approach of CraftAnimations to provide a 4-wheeler-free-version - with the opportunity to upgrade to the commercial version for more features - is a good thing.

Why don´t you do it this way?