MultiScatter 1.3.2.3

benbro

Re: MultiScatter 1.3.2.3

Post by benbro »

Will Multiscatter start to support Corona proxy objects? I can't seem to make it work with v.1.3.2.3.

Regards,

Ben
anvar

Post by anvar »

it should work
please send us some screenshots and max file if possible to support@icube3d.com
oligophant

Post by oligophant »

There are problems when i render with a orthogonal max camera and vray exposure control, objects don't render, just shows a burn area where the object its suppouse to be.
3dmax 2011 x64, latest vray3, DR or local doesn't matter.
anvar

Post by anvar »

we cannot reproduce this
please send us example file to support@icube3d.com
Crayox

Post by Crayox »

Hi,
on 3D Studio MAX 2015 I encountered a problem. I cannot erase with Multipainter. I noticed that it actually erases stuff if you go way off from where I wanted to erase and it erases objects that are 1000 units away from where I clicked.
oligophant

Post by oligophant »

we cannot reproduce this
please send us example file to support@icube3d.com
Email sended
Crayox

Post by Crayox »

Hi guys,
I just wanted to check if you were able to reproduce my problem with multipainter erasing? It's the same on many of my scene in 3D Studio MAX 2015.
anvar

Post by anvar »

Crayox wrote:Hi guys,
I just wanted to check if you were able to reproduce my problem with multipainter erasing? It's the same on many of my scene in 3D Studio MAX 2015.
please try doing it in sub-object mode
jogo

Post by jogo »

Hi,
I found a problem working with max 2015 and multiscatter.In big scene max chrash then turning on multiscatter. No matter using BF+LC, IR+BR or BR+BR. In event wiever found that max charches for Rayfx.dlu. It located in stdplugs folder main max directory. When i deleted this: ArchMat.dlt, inkpaint.dlt, RayFX.dlu, RayFXAreaShadow.dlo, rayLightTrace.dlo, RayMeshIntersect.dlm, RayMtl.dlt, RayTex.dlt max works greate, no craches. Mayby this info will be useful :)
anvar

Post by anvar »

jogo wrote:Hi,
I found a problem working with max 2015 and multiscatter.In big scene max chrash then turning on multiscatter. No matter using BF+LC, IR+BR or BR+BR. In event wiever found that max charches for Rayfx.dlu. It located in stdplugs folder main max directory. When i deleted this: ArchMat.dlt, inkpaint.dlt, RayFX.dlu, RayFXAreaShadow.dlo, rayLightTrace.dlo, RayMeshIntersect.dlm, RayMtl.dlt, RayTex.dlt max works greate, no craches. Mayby this info will be useful :)
in complicated scenes you always need to be careful what you use
incorrect materials or settings may render fine with small CPU or RAM errors, which may be unnoticed when rendering a single object, but when you multiply it thousands or millions times with MultiScatter this problem will just grow exponentially and crаsh the system.